Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Church in the Park

Santa Barbara City College
My church (Santa Barbara Community Church) loves to do church outdoors at Easter and once in the summer. Since we will be at Santa Barbara City College lawn this Sunday, I thought I would put together a list of things to take to outdoor event/church services. If you haven't guessed, I tend to be an overpacker, so I am sure you don't need all these items! (I packed more of these when my kids were little and bring less now.) 

wagon (ours is from Costco
outdoor blanket (ours is from Bed, Bath and Beyond)
camping chairs (ours are from REI)
books (depends on your kids age and interest, but this was a winner for us)
small animal/people/doll sets
cars
magnet set (like this Curious George)
sticker books (younger or older)
coloring books with colored pencils/pens
nail polish 
snacks (goldfish, raisins, pretzels and crackers)

What about you? What do you take for outdoor events like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment