Friday, October 9, 2026

2026 Birthday Update

 I posted in May about my big birthday goals! This is how I have done! 

1. Walk or run 500 miles this year 
I hit 500 walking miles August 21 and 200 running miles October 6.  Follow me on Strava. I am not fast but I am consistent! 



2. Give away 50 things 
Not as big as my 2018 purge when we moved, but still I took 22 bags of stuff to the thrift store in 7 trips. 



3. Try 50 new recipes 
Nope. I have tried a few. I have successfully gotten my kids to take charge of dinner once a week! WIN!
If you have any build your own ______ bowls recipes, send them my way. That is the stage of life we are in now. 

4. Read 50 books 
I read 50 by August 28, but have a few more topics to cover from my yearly list.

June Reading

5. Walk 50 kilometers of coastline with friends! (Measured by Strava/Garmin) 
I DID IT! Check out this post for all the details if you want to make a similar goal. 

Related Posts:
40 Year Update plus 6 months
Beach Walk Overview Post to Come

No comments:

Post a Comment