The low tides continued on Friday July 3, so I met my friend Marissa at 6:50 AM. We set out from
Lookout Park in Summerland with the goal of walking to Loon Point in Summerland. The section was so short that I missed the entrance to the Loon Point parking lot where the car was and we continued for another mile and a half down the beach. I should have ended this one at Santa Claus Lane.
 |
Cliffs
|
 |
| Narrow at high tide |
It is a narrow section that would be almost non-existent at high tide with cliffs above for the first section and beautiful homes for the next section. We exited through a narrow (read hedges on both sides) public access point that we almost didn't spot (but could see it on the map) near 3453 Padaro Lane. We took the street for the mile plus back to the car.
 |
| Marissa and Rhonda |
I forgot my phone for this adventure so thanks to Marissa for the selfie and for the fun beach day the next week to take some pictures of Loon Point Beach.
Related Posts:
Mirmar Beach
No comments:
Post a Comment