Friday, August 28, 2026

Beach Walk 17: Breakwater to Wharf

 

I am on the home stretch! The section from the breakwater to the wharf is mostly on the path above the beach (unless you are ready to paddle or swim the harbor :). for this section, I invited my whole homegroup to walk with me, even the littles (there are 17 adults and 20 kids in our group-- 13 kids under 6!).  This is a short section where the tide didn't matter (1.7 was the low). On August 11, 13 of us set out from the break water (at Gracie Restaurant) on the path toward the wharf. It was a beautiful day. 


Thanks to all my homies for joining me for this section! Thanks especially to Claire for taking the pictures. (I will only post the one of us walking since I don't post pictures of kid's faces on here.) It was .7 miles of unique beach-- 75 km (46.7 miles) down!



Related Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment