Monday, November 22, 2021

Kids Choice Reflections


We had fun this summer on our Kid's Choice quest. Thanks to my friend Jessica for the original idea. One thing I found was that the kids preferences change even from summer to summer and especially over 2 years since I started keeping the list pre-COVID.  I loved re-exploring, but sometimes my kids were less thrilled this time around because they are now 8 and 11 years old.  

As with every year, we didn't make it to all the places like Zodos and the Surreys. Also some things were not happening like the concerts in the park and Tuesday Morning movies. Hopefully there will be time over another break or another summer when we can do these in the future. 

Zodos
Riding a Surrey

Little Treasures:

Classic Favorites:
Goleta Beach
Hendry's Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment