“If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.” Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden
Pages
▼
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Parks without Swings
Hilda McIntyre Ray Park
There is a point at every kids development where swings are a hazard for them. Fortunately it is a short stage. For those in that stage, park time is not fun and is hard with the older siblings. There really aren't that many parks without swings, but here is a short list. Parks without Swings Santa Barbara
Rhoads Park has swings, but thankfully they are away from the main playground area. So their distance makes it easier to keep toddlers away from them. I thought I would give a plug to my neighborhood park!
Rhoads Park has swings, but thankfully they are away from the main playground area. So their distance makes it easier to keep toddlers away from them. I thought I would give a plug to my neighborhood park!
ReplyDelete